Friday, December 23, 2005

Astonishment

I can't believe that it's been nearly a month since I last wrote something here. Well, it's not as if I haven't written anything at all! I have been blogging on a different site, and participating in a forum. But really . . . nothing remarkable or profound.

So what's been happening? Well, I've finally started proofing and editing the original version of The Persian---my unpublished novel. Kim has already designed the cover, so it's just a matter of proofreading the manuscript and reformatting the pages. The process has been set in motion.

I've been on Winter Break (5 days off for us 12-month school district staff, albeit not necessarily 5 consecutive days) since yesterday and have been busy at the computer. It's good. I go back on Tuesday, December 27th through Thursday the 29th---this latter day I'll be answering the phones and being receptionist at the District Office. That'll be fun . . . maybe.

Any political or social comment? I don't think so. I do wish everyone a pleasant and peaceful, if not joyous, Holy Day (or holiday), and a prosperous and rewarding New Year. For me as a Baha'i, I'll just enjoy the time off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home